Hessing specializes in the processing of fresh fruit and vegetables with 6 production locations throughout the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark. The company operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As an allround production employee you like working in a high paced environment and being constant in motion.
In this position you are responsible for receiving, cleaning, cutting, washing, centrifuging and packaging fruit and vegetables.
€ 11.04 per hour
- You are independent, but also function well in a team
- You have a flexible attitude and great sense of responsibility
- Available fulltime for a longer period (at least 3 months)
- Willing to work in shifts, also in the weekends
- Speaking English is a plus
- Market based salary, payed weekly
- Shift allowance for irregular hours
- Opportunity to grow in salary and career development
- Possibility of housing and transport (to and from work)
- Protective work equipment
Vacature - Intern - formulier ENG
Agro Jobs Holland takes care of
Our team makes sure you have a planning in your profile in the P4F app, so that it’s clear where and when you work.
You can always count on a honest salary that fits your situation. We pay your salary weekly and you can monitor via the P4F app.
All accommodations of Agro Jobs Holland have been admitted in the register of SNF (foundation for flexible housing standards).
Agro Jobs Holland provides you costless, safe and comfortable cars and busses for the transportation to work.
The healthcare insurance in the Netherlands provides cover for the most necessary care.
We will take care of you on a personal level with your own coordinator, in your native language. The coordinator will help and guide you.