For years Agro Jobs Holland employees have been harvesting and processing vegetables such as (ice) lettuce, red, white and pointed cabbage. We are constantly looking for employees to strengthen our team at various vegetable farms.
Manual cutting of the vegetables by moving on the knees behind a conveyor belt or walking and bending at the waist . You determine the size and quality of the vegetable, while using a harvesting knife and cut the head from its roots. Either the vegetable is directly placed on the belt or wrapped and packed in boxes.
€ 12.00 per hour
- You are independent, but also function well in a team
- You have a flexible attitude and great sense of responsibility
- You are in good physical condition and can work in any weather conditions
- Available fulltime for a longer period (from May to November)
- Market based salary, payed weekly
- Opportunity to grow in salary and career development
- Possibility of housing and transport (to and from work)
- Protective work equipment
Vacature - Intern - formulier ENG
Agro Jobs Holland takes care of
Our team makes sure you have a planning in your profile in the P4F app, so that it’s clear where and when you work.
You can always count on a honest salary that fits your situation. We pay your salary weekly and you can monitor via the P4F app.
All accommodations of Agro Jobs Holland have been admitted in the register of SNF (foundation for flexible housing standards).
Agro Jobs Holland provides you costless, safe and comfortable cars and busses for the transportation to work.
The healthcare insurance in the Netherlands provides cover for the most necessary care.
We will take care of you on a personal level with your own coordinator, in your native language. The coordinator will help and guide you.