As a coordinator you are responsible for the daily operations concerning planning and work and at the same time managing their well-being at the agency.
You also take care of the arrivals and welcome of new workers. You make sure they get the right information, so that they know what to expect from the company, first workday and work location.
- Main contact point for workers concerning planning, salaries, development
- Contact point and advisor to the client
- Developing, implementing and monitoring policy on the functioning of the employees at the work location
- Having a leading role in meetings with the client as well with own organization
- Stay informed about the state of affairs at the work location
Send your application and cv in English language by e-mail to email@example.com
- Responsible for the state of affairs at the work location
- Responsible for the supervision and control of the functioning of workers
- You are fluent in English and Romanian (Dutch, Polish and/or Ukrainian are considered a plus)
- Good communications skills
- Work well under pressure
- Good organizational and planning skills
- See opportunities when facing challenges
- Flexible, adaptable and empathetic
- Client and service oriented focus
- Familiar with Microsoft office
- Driver’s license B
A responsible job in a dynamic team within a growing company. Good salary and secondary benefits such as a company car, phone, laptop and opportunity to develop yourself!
Agro Jobs Holland takes care of
Our team makes sure you have a planning in your profile in the P4F app, so that it’s clear where and when you work.
You can always count on a honest salary that fits your situation. We pay your salary weekly and you can monitor via the P4F app.
All accommodations of Agro Jobs Holland have been admitted in the register of SNF (foundation for flexible housing standards).
Agro Jobs Holland provides you costless, safe and comfortable cars and busses for the transportation to work.
The healthcare insurance in the Netherlands provides cover for the most necessary care.
We will take care of you on a personal level with your own coordinator, in your native language. The coordinator will help and guide you.